More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Bombardier Aviation
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/21/2021 5:58:23 PM
Customer Account Manager-MON18164Description
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Act as the primary point of contact and manage relationships between Bombardier Aviation and fleet customers and other Bombardier departments;
- Identify strategic and systematic issues or risks that have a financial, operational, contractual, or customer satisfaction impact;
- Ensure that our customerís technical, operational, and business issues are effectively addressed, and the highest level of Customer Satisfaction is maintained;
- Resolve operational and contractual issues between the customer and Bombardier;
- Manage cross functional teams to get their inputs, buy-in, and way forward on customer concerns and initiatives;
- Provide leadership in the field of program and operations management;
- Lead and manage aftermarket initiatives impacting fleet customers;
- Prepare presentations and financial analysis and/or business cases;
- Analyze data, develop reports and provide recommendations;
- Lead and participate in customer meetings and program reviews;
- Generate reports detailing the progress and status of the program and customer initiatives;
- Lead and align cross-functional team members in meeting contractual program milestones and obligations.
This position requires that the candidate travels to the USA 20 of the time.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Masterís degree in Business Administration. A certificate as a Project Management Professional would be considered an asset;
- You have a minimum of ten (10) yearsí experience in programs, and/or project management related activities;
- You have previous experience in the aviation industry;
- You have a good understanding of finance with relevant experience;
- You have strong leadership skills in the management and direction of multi-disciplinary teams;
- You have great planning and organizational skills;
- You are proactive, results-oriented and customer focused;
- You are proficient in the use of software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- You are able to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively while working toward aggressive deadlines;
- You have strong conflict management and negotiation skills;
- You have excellent communication skills both in English and French (spoken and written);
- You are comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing and dynamic;
- You have knowledge and/or experience with Bombardier Aerospace products and services.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities