More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Legacy Airways, LLC
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/18/2021 6:34:12 PM
Growing Part 135 Charter Operation in Texas is seeking a qualified Part 119 candidate for our opening as Director of Operations. The candidate must have recent experience compliant with FAA regulations to ensure no waiver requests are necessary upon nomination to the FSDO. Competitive salary package is available for qualified candidates. This is a full-time position to be performed at the primary operating location of the company. Remote candidates will be considered on a case by case basis, but it is not preferred.
- Three out of the last six years' experience with a Part 135 Air Carrier.
- Must demonstrate a firm grasp of FAA Part 135 regulations related to flight operations, training and safety.
- Flight Operation management experience involving multiple aircraft is required.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to embrace customer service and possess excellent communication skills both in person and via phone/video conference.
- A commitment to safe flight operations is essential as well as the ability to understand the financial implications of operational decision making.
- Current in at least one multi-engine turbine aircraft is required with SAAB experience preferred.
- Possess the ability and willingness to work closely with the FSDO POI in establishing guidelines and executing continued certificate expansion.