More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lane Aviation Corp
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/21/2021 7:31:07 PM
Director of Maintenance Part 135
The Director of
Maintenance is responsible for supporting the safe, legal, and economical
maintenance operation of company owned or managed aircraft to the highest
standards. This position requires knowledge of 14 CFR Part 91 and 135. Part 135
operation experience is also required.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
The following statements
are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed
by an individual assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned.
Will coordinate with the Repair Station Accountable Manager Always remains professional and courteous.
- Ensures that maintenance programs are followed in inspecting and repairing all aircraft.
- Is responsible for maintaining maintenance records to FAA standards on all aircraft managed, owned and operated and serviced.
- Establishes and maintains a close working relationship with the FAA's Maintenance Inspector having certificate responsibility over the company's air carrier operations.
- Stays up to date on regulatory and industry developments as they pertain to aircraft maintenance and avionics techniques.
- Work directly with aircraft owners regarding aircraft maintenance.
- Perform routine aircraft maintenance on owned and managed fleet.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge and skill required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Three years management experience required.
- Knowledge of 14 CFR Part 91 and 135 required
- Part 135 operation experience required
- Meets the requirements of 14 CFR 119.71Perform maintenance as needed
- Strong organizational, Interpersonal and Technical Skills required
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The position requires physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, kneeling, twisting, climbing, squatting, bending and lifting of bags and equipment. Physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis
- Physically able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Will frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach, grasp, and carry objects
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, Credit Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification.