More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Aviation Search Group
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/21/2021 6:57:51 PM
The General Manager is a critical position on our FBO team and responsible for providing a friendly, professional and courteous experience to all customers, suppliers and employees. This position will report to the VP of Operations and is located in Anchorage, AK.
Key duties include:
* Effectively manages and ensures that all service operations are consistently conducted in accordance with policies and procedures to deliver an excellent customer experience
* Leads and manages personnel to ensure location compliance with all current operational and safety requirements and company standard operating procedures (SOP).
* Supports the overall administrative and technical requirements to ensure that all employees have sufficient training and resources to perform operations
* Leads and manages personnel, equipment and resources to ensure the most efficient return on investment
* Develops and maintains relationships with the airport director and staff
* Develops and maintains positive relationships with the community and surrounding area #8211; building brand loyalty and positive recognition.
* Looks for new opportunities for business growth and development as well as innovation
Qualified candidates will:
* Be highly organized, motivated and detail-oriented.
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
* Be comfortable working on a small, but mighty team, and pitch in wherever needed.
* Be passionate about going the extra mile to service our customers.
* Minimum five years of specialized general aviation or hospitality experience
* Previous management experience.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
* Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
* Possess and maintain valid state drivers' license.
* Requisite knowledge includes the following: Fuel Operations Safety, Spill Response, Fire Response, Emergency Response, Hazardous Waste Operations, Hazardous Communication, Environmental Protection, OSHA compliance, and other areas as prescribed by the specific location
* Required to travel to attend meetings, monitor other sites, or meet with customers
Expected Hours of Work:
* This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
What We Offer:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision plans for you and your family with an HSA option.
* Company-paid life and AD D insurance with buy-up options.
* Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans.
* Voluntary Accident and Critical Illness plans.
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health and/or Dependent Care reimbursement.
* 401k with generous company match.
* Eight (8) paid holidays and five (5) sick days per year.
* Two weeks of vacation per year to start; vacation time increases with tenure.
* Six (6) weeks of paid parental leave.
Every one of our employees is critical to our collective success. Will you be the next to join our award-winning team? Apply today!